Can Costco satisfy your dietary fiber needs? : Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER, 25.6 Ounces
Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER is a dietary fiber supplement of which I had extremely high expectations.
So what is the low-down on this dietary fiber from the bulk giant?
Who doesn’t love themselves a little Costco? The famous bulk retailer has changed the way people shop, from the suburbs of North America to the crowded streets of Seoul, South Korea. Not to mention that it takes the best quality version of just about everything and slaps its famous Kirkland Signature label on it. Kirkland Signature is synonymous with quality, bulk, and a great deal. We were very excited to see if this so-called “OPTIFIBER” could live up to the famous Costco Kirkland Signature brand and quality. This dietary fiber is made solely from wheat dextrin although advertises that its gluten content is 20 ppm. While this allows the product to be labeled gluten-free in Canada and the European Union, extra care should be taken for those suffering from Gluten Allergies.
Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER is made from a natural fiber that is easily soluble and dissolves in hot and cold beverages as well as in soft foods. Smoothy anyone? For adults and children above 12 years of age, the recommended dosage is two teaspoons into at least 4 oz of any beverage that is non-carbonated or any soft food. This can be had up to 5 times per day although I would think you have some serious stomach issues if this is necessary and you should probably be consulting a doctor.
• 2 – The number of teaspoons in a suggested serving of Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER.
• 25.6 – The number of ounces in a container of the OPTIFIBER dietary fiber supplement
• 2 – Sizes Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER can be purchased in. (Single and multipack)
• 15 – the number of calories in a single serving of Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER.
What the manufacturer says about Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER:
Kirkland signature OPTIFIBER is:
What people are saying about Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER*:
- This is cheaper than the similar alternative named Benefiber.
* These reviews are not from Amazon but rather from different sources on the open web. Amazon user reviews are best read at the source and reviews for this product can be accessed from Amazon.com through this product link for Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER, 25.6 Ounces
There are no preservatives added Kirkland Signature OPTIFIBER and this makes it a great addition to the available dietary fibers on the market. It contains no lactose and can be consumed by those who are lactose intolerant. I call it a win when you can not only have a great dietary fiber but also buy it with a respected brand name behind it like Costco Kirkland Signature.